Thursday, September 1, 2011

Short break

Hey guys! Been a while since I wrote an entry. Hurricane Irene plowed through North Carolina and our power has been out for almost a week. It just came back on about 30 minutes ago. I'm also in the process of starting a new career so my time has been stretched thin. I'll be writing a new entry within the next 24 hours so please check back soon. Stay Frosty.

The following pictures are property of WITN and those that uploaded them. Unfortunately my camera died during the storm and I was unable to take any pictures or video.


UPROOTED FROM IRENE



Flooded...



Hurricane Irene, Plymouth NC



Hurricane Irene, Plymouth NC



flood



WYCC Gas Dock



Tree in our house



Railroad Tracks In Bridgton NC



at the house with irene



Morehead NC



Havelock NC



It finally stopped!



high water in Winterville


No comments:

Post a Comment