Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something foul (Updated Sept19)

Here lately I've had a bad feeling in the back of my mind.  Like something bad was in the works.  On the internet one can easily find thousands of conspiracy theories, some seem to far out to believe and others just seem damn scary and real.  But isn't the saying, where there's smoke there's fire?  In the news we see Law Enforcement continuing to use excessive force and abusing their powers.  We see scandals about high ranking political figures stealing money and resources.  Unfortunately its the things we don't see on the news that worry me.  I'm going to link a few youtube videos, and let you see some of the things I've looked at.  Just remember, with most stuff on youtube relating to conspiracy its probably made up or only partly true.  Make sure to research everything anyone tells you before taking it as a fact!  Stay frosty.









UPDATE: Added a new Video

No comments:

Post a Comment